Volunteer with Gaden Samten Ling
Thank you for your interest with helping Gaden Samten Ling Tibetan Buddhist Meditation Society! Our volunteers play an important role in supporting the centre, our special events, and helping us to make the Dharma more accessible.
Volunteer opportunities are available to both members and non-members. To apply, please send an email to Andrea Ibarra at [email protected], stating your interest. Please include the event/committee/task you are interested in volunteering for (please see below).
- HHDL Birthday Celebration (July 2021)
- Calm Abiding Retreat (July 2021)
- Momo Making Bee (August and September 2021)
- The Tibetan Bazaar (September 2021)
- Silent Auction (Fall 2021)
- Community Day (various dates)
Additional Volunteer Opportunities
- Class greeter
- Class clean-up
- Kitchen (Dharma meals)
- Library & Bookstore
- Children’s Programming
For more information, please contact Andrea directly at [email protected]. Thank you!