Volunteer with Gaden Samten Ling
Thank you for your interest with helping Gaden Samten Ling Tibetan Buddhist Meditation Society! Our volunteers play an important role in supporting the centre, our special events, and helping us to make the Dharma more accessible.
Volunteer opportunities are available to both members and non-members. To apply, please send an email to Andrea Ibarra at [email protected], stating your interest. Please include the event/committee/task you are interested in volunteering for (please see below).
Volunteers Needed for the Tibetan Bazaar – September 18-19, 2021
We would like to invite you to volunteer for our annual Tibetan Bazaar!
If you are interested in participating, please click here to visit the Volunteer Time to Sign Up webpage. If you have any questions or problems signing up for volunteer activities, please contact Andrea Ibarra at [email protected].
- Friday evening set-up, September 17th, 2021. 4:30 pm – 8:00 pm MDT
- Saturday and Sunday, September 18th and 19th, 2021. Various shifts are available.
- Sunday evening clean-up, September 19th, 2021. 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm MDT
Please make every effort to arrive on time for your shift. Come prepared for a day of fun!
Thank you so much for your willingness to contribute to the Tibetan Bazaar!
- Veggie Momo Making Bee (September 11th, 2021)
- Silent Auction (Fall 2021)
- Community Day (various dates)
Additional Volunteer Opportunities
- Class greeter
- Class clean-up
- Kitchen (Dharma meals)
- Library & Bookstore
- Children’s Programming
For more information, please contact Andrea directly at [email protected]. Thank you!