Gaden Samten Ling Buddhist Meditation Society presents a magical three week tour of India with the Society’s spiritual director Kushok Lobsang Dhamchoe and local tour guide Sonam Paljor. Visit the unique Tibetan colony and Market in New Delhi, the beautiful beaches of Goa, and Dharamshala-home of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, and prepare to be awed by the stunning Taj Mahal. Your experienced and knowledgeable tour guides will allow you to sit back, relax and enjoy (click here to see our brochure).
Depart: January 1, 2020
Return: January 22, 2020
Price: $5, 500 per person
- Deposit: $300 (non-refundable, required on sign-up). Click here to register and pay.
- Second Payment: $2, 500 Due on or before November 3, 2019 (No refund after airline tickets are purchased). Click here to pay.
- Final Payment: $2, 700 Due on or before November 15, 2019. Click here to pay.
- Additional payment for single occupancy. Click here to pay.
- $750 due on or before November 15, 2019
Required Forms to Sign
Please send completed forms to email@example.com
- India Tour Registration Form (click here to download and sign)
- Waiver (click here to download and sign)
- India Tour Contract Single Occupancy (click here to download and sign)
- India Tour Contract Double Occupancy (click here to download and sign)
- Flights to and from India departing from Edmonton International Airport.
- Transportation within India
- Admission prices to tourist sites
- Hotels (based on double occupancy)
- Personal tours of New Delhi, Agra, Dharamshala, Bodhgaya, Goa, Jaipur, and Varanasi.
Please contact organizer Jeremy Berg at (780) 479-0014, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.